Friday, June 24, 2016

NEW Altenew


I think it is fair to say that you really like the new company Altenew!  I knew you would. You've got great taste!

A brand new shipment has arrived and it will be in store Saturday (open 10-3). I was so excited about this order that I HAD to bring a little work home with me. Shipping & Receiving on my back patio? Don't mind if I do!

Beautiful new sets including:
• Beautiful You
• Layered Lily (stamp and die)
• Beautiful Lady (stamp and die)
• Garden Grow 
• Sentiments & Quotes

You've also convinced me that I should give their inks a try so I brought in the mini sets in purple, red and blue. I'm a huge Tsukineko fan so we will see how these inks compare. I mean if Jennifer McGuire gave them the thumbs up, they must be ok. *wink*

Kim

Store Hours 
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm




No comments: