Saturday, October 22, 2016

Suggestions Requested, Win a Free Class & Free Pumpkins



 
I need your help.  I would really like to get your ideas on the store and specifically classes.  



I found this quote from Bill Gates and I couldn't agree more.  Your feedback over the years has been invaluable.  It has helped me make decisions and has helped make "The Pickle" your store.

I need your help once again.  I would love to hear your ideas about classes....like techniques your are looking in the classes, pricing, timing, etc.  Any comments about the store in general are great too!  Don't hold back.  This is YOUR chance to have YOUR say!!

And as a thank you for your insight, I will be offering you a chance to join in on one of our two fabulous scrapbooking classes either:


Fall Fun - Thursday October 27 from 6-8pm


Or Frightful Night - Thursday, November 10 from 6-8pm

Please email your comment to thepaperpickle@gmail.com, comment here on the blog or drop them off in person today (Saturday 10-3).  All comments must be received by Wednesday October 26 please.


As an added bonus for anyone who comments today, you will go home with a beautiful pumpkin from my friends from DeGoey's Nursery and Flowers.  Aren't they unique and beautiful?  They still have a wonderful selection of pumpkins and mums at their St Clair Street location AND they are all priced to move!  So stop in!

Clearance Table


While I was at the store last night for Harvestfest, I had some time to add to my clearance area.  I've got some crazy sales going on here!  Beautiful, beautiful product all looking for good homes.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the selection.

Enjoy the sunshine.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm




No comments: