Thursday, November 10, 2016

Christmas Class & Teasers

 With Zonta under our belts, it's time to get the Christmas classes going.  We will start with an afternoon class with Debbie.  If you are interested in attending, please give the store a call (519.351.5220) or pop in during store hours to register.

Christmas Cards by Debbie
Debbie will be working with Hero Arts Leafy Flourish stamp to show you how to create two gorgeous backgrounds.  This is such a versatile background stamp that can be used year round.  You will also be working with distress inks, dies, glitter and more.

Date:  Wednesday, November 16
Time:  1-3pm
Cost:  $18+hst (includes all supplies and a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen)
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive

Please note:  we are only offering this as an afternoon class at this point but if you are interested in an evening class, please let us know.  If we see enough interest we will certainly book an evening to accommodate all the working people out there.

Mini Album/Banner Project by Kim
This is just a little sneak peek of the project I am working on.  I hope to have the project finalized this evening and I will post details including date, cost, etc.  This is a 5.5x5.5 tin with a circular mini album/banner inside.  I designed it with the intention of giving this as a gift to my daughter.  I did choose colours so it may be gender neutral.  I'm almost there!

Advent Calendar by Laura
Now THIS is a project!  Laura has wowed me with this one.  It is a 14x14 advent calendar made by Kaiser Craft.  It is one that you will make and pull out year after year for your loved ones.  We are just finalizing the date and I am having a little trouble sourcing the calendar itself but I am remaining positive that we find them.  Details to come.....cross your fingers for me.

A few other "gift" style project classes are in their initial stages and I hope to reveal these soon!

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: