Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Wedding Show Highlights


Last Saturday, I exhibited at the Chatham-Kent Wedding Show.  This year my theme was an old fashioned sewing shop complete with my antique Singer, mannequins, ribbon, antique thread spools and more.  The show is where I like to showcase invitation samples I have designed along with product I sell from Weddingstar and the like,  What do you think?  Are you sensing my vibe?  Feminine.  Vintage.  Creative.  VERY Paper Pickle if I do say so myself.

Let's have a closer look....

"We believe each and every detail matters."
Beauty can be found everywhere from these antique vanity mirrors that now house my signage to the adorable antique spools.  Why not decorate with items you have around your house?

Check out the gorgeous fall sample I design for a wedding last year.  What a sweetheart of a bride she was!
 "We believe your wedding should be a reflection of you."
I thought this sign was so appropriate for these JD inspired programs I created for another amazing bride.
 "Let us take care of the finishing touches"
We design everything from formal invitations to programs (look how cute these fan programs are...and practical for a hot outdoor summer wedding).  Photo thank you cards are also a nice touch.  This couple above was beautiful inside and out.  I really do attract THE nicest people.


Here is a look at a few more samples that I hung up on my vintage hanger.  Invites, programs, table numbers....needing anything paper related?  We've got you covered!  We also do large format seating charts.

And more samples showcased on my canvas screen.

Weddingstar Love
Weddingstar is a Canadian company that we have been carrying for years.  Their product offering is incredible from traditional guest books to stylish favours for your guests.


We love what we do ♥
If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life....or so the saying goes.  Then I guess you can say that I have not been working for the past 14 years.  Wow, was a ride it has been.  Let's keep it going shall we?  If you or anyone you know is planning a wedding or special event, please have them email me.  I would love to create something beautiful for their special day.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


1 comment:

mackyton said...

Wow! Such a beautiful wedding show. Honestly loved the way you shared everything here. After going through this, I have got an idea for my sister’s wedding. We are planning her wedding at one of venues in Los Angeles. Loved this beautiful dress.