Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Spring Has Sprung SALE & More

A new week is here and time for another promo.  THIS week enjoy 25% off all 12x12 Designer Papers and Stencils!  You know we like to carry THE latest and greatest so what a perfect time to pick up a few new goodies to inspire!


Zonta Card Extravaganza - Last Chance!
There are still a spots available in Saturday's Zonta Cardmaking Extravaganza!  Go online and register today!  I am very excited to teach my card.  I know people will be "BUZZING" after this one!


Free Make and Take Third Saturday 
Here is the little bookmark that Julia taught last Saturday.  Did you miss it?  Anyone interested in a kit, please let me know.  They are only a toonie!  Kits are not yet prepped but we will have them ready next week!  I just loved how it turned out using Spellbinder's new die set.

Make it a great day.

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: