Friday, September 22, 2017

The Perfect Saturday


So I've got your Saturday all planned.  Are you ready for this?  Ok so Saturday will be the perfect day to grab a friend and get downtown (I love how the downtown has been hopping these days!).  The Chatham Kent Etsy event is happening in the Downtown Chatham Centre's King Street Commons area (right in front of Sears).  They always have a fabulous offering of local artisans.  Have a look below.  Nearly 50 vendors!





Firefest is also happening in the downtown core.  This is a great family friendly event.  It's been happening for many years so they are certainly doing something right. 

Then after you've seen the sights around town, pop into The Pickle. Seriously the store is PACKED with incredible new product. Check these out. New items from Paper House. My daughter helped me ordering and I have to say I have a little prodigy. Adorable product that is very on trend. She's hired!

Stop in and say hi!  

Kim 

Store hours 
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

No comments: