Thursday, October 12, 2017

Classes - Still Time to Register



We have had one addition to the class schedule so I thought I would post all the classes again.  Please pop into the store to register or call the store (519-351-5220).  Each class is approximately 2 hours.  Grab a friend and have a little fun!  I think you will be amazed at what you create with your own two hands!!


Creative Cards by Hilary
Our resident queen of technique is back with two incredible cards.  You MUST come into the store to see these in person!  Work with distress inks, embossing folders, shimmer mist, dies, stamps, heat embossing and more.  See that incredible colour on the die cut leaves?  YOU create that using Nuance and pearl ex powders!  You will also get to free hand with Sharpies to create a playful border.  Many other sentiment stamps will be available for you to customize your cards.  As always, ALL levels of stamps are welcome.

Dates:  Wednesday, October 18 from 6-8pm
Cost:  $18+hst (includes a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen Co.)
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive
Suggested Supplies:  black sharpie (bring if you have one that you love, otherwise we will have some available)


Distress Oxide Backgrounds by Debbie
Aren't these card so bring and cheery?  You should see them in person!  Work with Ranger's Distress Oxide inks to create incredible backgrounds.  You will also work with dies, stamps, and more.  As always, ALL levels of stamps are welcome.

Dates:  Thursday, October 19 from 1-3pm OR Thursday, October 26 from 6-8pm
Cost:  $18+hst (includes a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen Co.)
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive


Scrapbooking with Laura
Laura has created a 12x12 layout that really shines.  She has worked with my all time favourite line by Prima called Rose Quartz.  The incredible rose gold foil is amazing and will work with any photo of a loved one, fur baby, florals, scenery and more.  You will be working with prills, chipboard, glitter, etc.  The entire 12x12 layout is matted on a heavy duty chipboard mat and is sturdy enough to hang directly on your wall.

Date:  Wednesday, October 25th
Time:  6-8:30pm
Cost:  $20+hst (includes a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen Co.)
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive, 1-4x6 photo
Suggested Supplies:  personal trimmer, edge distresser (bring these if you have)


Journals with a Purpose by Kim
You may remember that I ran a class back in July where the students created TWO identical 6x8 spiral bound lined journals.  One was to be taken home and the other was to be donated to The Women's Centre.  I was overwhelmed with the response to this class.  Twelve amazing women signed up for this class sight unseen.  Everyone walked away with a project that they were proud of.  They were also happy to donate to these women and children who use these journals as place to voice their inner thoughts and feelings.  I have written in journals and diaries my entire life (I received my first diary from my parents when I was in Grade 5) and I know how important they have been to me. Why don't you join me?  Not only will you feel all warm and fuzzy, you will also learn A LOT!  We will be working with my favourite inks (Distress Oxides), stencils, stamps, heat embossing, glitter and more. Every student put their own spin on the design and I must say I was SO impressed with every journal and you will be too.

Date:  Thursday, October 19th
Time:  6-8:30pm
Cost:  $20+hst (includes a sweet treat from Homebaked Kitchen Co.)
Required Supplies:  scissors, adhesive
Suggested Supplies:  bone folder (only bring if you have one)


Everyone has put heart and soul into these designs and I hope you enjoy them and consider joining in on the fun. 

Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm


No comments: