Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Yes....We design Custom Stationery for ALL Occasions

Wedding Show Alert - Have a look at my designs on January 20th
at the Chatham-Kent Wedding Show

With Christmas successfully completed and enjoyed, it is now time to focus on those special upcoming events.  Perhaps you have a wedding, shower, special birthday or corporate event.  Let me create something special for you.  These hands have been hand crafting stationery for over 14 years and I love what I do.  I adore hearing to your ideas and bringing your vision to life.

Paper Pickle original design - Katie and Mark
Invitations set the tone for your event.  
What does this invitation say?
Inside the Wedding Invite "Album"
 I was thrilled when Katie approached me an told me she and her fiancee loved vinyl (I do too!).  But not just that.  I had this idea of incorporating "vinyl" into her formal wedding invitation.  This is our CD case (that we have been carrying for one million years in the store) and a burned CD of all the songs Katie and Mark love.  Beautiful images from their engagement session stole the show both inside and out.  Instead of the over used song lyric "All you need is Love", I did a little searching and found this quote from John Lennon "You is you, you and me.  Love is knowing we can be".  Original....check.  Simple....check.  Perfect....check!  The CD also acted as the favour for their guests.  This invitation screams....cool wedding alert.  I must attend!

This is just one example of my work.  Set up an appointment and share your ideas with me.  Don't assume everyone will just be throwing out your invite.  If it is something incredible and unique, it will be tucked somewhere safe for your friends and family to cherish.

♥ Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Fri - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm

1 comment:

Emily said...

Avery office products are good as they are helpful in your professional life.