Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Easter Treats! Try something NEW!


My Happy Place may be my FAVOURITE new line and may I be so bold to say my favourite line ever?  You've got llamas.  You've got bicycles (swoon).  You've got pretty flowers.  You've got....
12x12 Designer paper
....Caticorns?!?!  Sigh.  I. Am.  In.  Love.


8x8 Pad
 We have brought it the 12x12 collection pack and adorable 8x8 size.
 They have also introduced beautiful journals.  These are sold in two packs and come in two different sizes. 

12x12 Designer Paper
Why not try something different this year?  Give your kids (or yourself) the gift of CRAFT this Easter. 
More adorable 12x12 Designer Paper
 Work with those beautiful hands!
Neat & Tangled Sequins are in stock in many FRESH colour combos
♥Kim

Store Hours
Wed-Thurs - 10am-5pm
Sat - 10am-3pm
*Closed Good Friday*

No comments: